This site "www.lesangdesseigneurs.com" is the property of ONCE UPON A VINE.
The director of publication of the site is Mr. Christophe VAUDOU : 54 rue de la Bonneterie - 84000 AVIGNON - email@example.com
Design and realization
42 chemin de ronde - 84210 Le Beaucet
Tel : 04 90 66 48 82
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
385 avenue René Coty - 84300 Cavaillon
Tel : 04 90 06 30 00
E-mail : email@example.com
Personal data collected
We collect personal data about you in two ways:
- By registering and submitting information that you choose to enter on certain pages of the website. This personal data collected directly from you includes your first and last name, email address, phone number, company, message or other personal or contact information you provide to us.
Use of personal data
Your personal data will only be used, on the basis of your specific consent or a legal obligation, to respond to your direct request.
Access, modification, rectification and deletion of personal data
In accordance with the French legislation and the law "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us via the contact form on the site.
Person in charge of data protection
We have appointed a data protection officer whose contact details are as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact him or her for any questions relating to the processing of your personal data, and to exercise your rights under applicable national and European data protection legislation.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or other device by websites you visit. They are widely used to make websites work or operate more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
How to prevent the installation of cookies
You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser settings accordingly. Most web browsers allow some control over most cookies through their settings. To learn more about how to prevent cookies from being set, visit: https: //www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
However, in such a case, some features of the website may not function properly and some features of the website may no longer be available to you.
How to delete/deactivate cookies
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/microsoft-edge/supprimer-les-cookies-dans-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/protection-renforcee-contre-pistage-firefox-ordinateur
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari for iOS: https://support.apple.com/fr-be/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies